Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Follow Me this Summer


The trip this summer will take me to meet new people and to see people that I met last summer. I will be going to a small, but very important country. See if you can guess which one it is! I will put a map here. Each day I will add a few more details until you can guess where I am going! This year the professor is going to be visiting archaeological sites while I help out with a summer program for kids. Use the comments area to put your guesses about where I am going!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about the trip yet, but that profile picture has one good lookin' little kid. Hey to the Professor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PxUdQAJkt8 be a relevant clue? English translation in http://www.stathatos.net/translation_pages/helen.html

    ;-)

    Claude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claude,

    You are close, but the actual country is not right. Check the clue that I will put up tomorrow! Thanks for the great guess. Everyone should check out the Youtube!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Locations of visitors to this page